You must log in to see a family's personal information.
You must log in to see a family's job details.
You must log in to see a family's preferences.
You must log in to see a family's period information.
NOTE: This family is not currently looking for a nanny (?)
French-Polish family living in Germany is looking for help in child-care of 2 boys (7 months and 10 yrs)
- we are both working parents in international business
- Maxime (10 yrs) is lovely, mature and independent boy ; he speaks fluent German, French, Polish and good English ; his favorite sports are tennis and football
- Alex (7 months) is always smiling baby, following his daily rythm (eating, playing and naps)
- we are looking for a nice, calm, responsible and reliable person, to help us in child-care ; someone pro-active and motivated ; Alex requires small baby-care and Maxime needs friendly person to assist him in daily home work, test preparation (German language) and sports activities
- we offer separate bedroom, most of weekends free, 260 euros/month, support in weekend German courses ; car available ; joining us in evening activities, weekend outings and some holidays
When an account is suspended ('stopped'), the profile will no longer show up in search results.
How does this happen?
There are two ways an account can be suspended. Firstly, a Member can click "Suspend my account" in the "My Membership" page. Secondly,
if a Member does not log in for some months then the account will be automatically suspended. This keeps the site 'up-to-date'.
How can accounts be re-started?
If an account has been suspended, it will be re-started automatically when the Member logs in again.