1st Parent: Rainbow (female)
2nd Parent: Alex (male)
Location: Shanghai, China Membership No: 353125
You must log in to see a family's personal information.
You must log in to see a family's job details.
You must log in to see a family's preferences.
You must log in to see a family's period information.
NOTE: This family is not currently looking for a nanny (?)
Au Pair In China
We are an au pair agency named Shanghai Ou Bei Culture Communication Co., Ltd
Au Pair China, known as a cultural exchange program with strong intercultural education components is conducted under the general guideline of International Au Pair Association (IAPA) and China Au Pair Association (CAPA). Shanghai Oubei International Au pair's Contact Center also starts this program, helping families all around China to match with Au Pairs from all over the world. We, the agency, strive to introduce the philosophy of Au Pairing to Chinese families while exposing Chinese culture, customs, and values to foreign Au Pairs. Working as an Au pair in China makes you experience a new culture and language while working with children. This unique Au Pair program gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in Chinese culture, learn a new language and make International friends! We welcome you to learn more and become a part of our family!
• Au pair will have own room in the host family and of course free wifi
• Au pair have meals together with host families
• Au pair will get monthly at least 1000RMB pocket money
• Au pair will have time to attend Chinese courses
• Au pair will have 4 weeks off if staying here for 1 year(they will get money as usual )
• Au pair will enjoy 1-2 days one week
• Health and accident insurance will be handled by the reciprocal family
• Host families bear all the official licensing fees
• Share all the daily necessities with host families.
• Participate in exchange activities held by our agency with other au pairs
When an account is suspended ('stopped'), the profile will no longer show up in search results.
How does this happen?
There are two ways an account can be suspended. Firstly, a Member can click "Suspend my account" in the "My Membership" page. Secondly,
if a Member does not log in for some months then the account will be automatically suspended. This keeps the site 'up-to-date'.
How can accounts be re-started?
If an account has been suspended, it will be re-started automatically when the Member logs in again.